Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Journey to Perfection

On the blog this week, I’ll be unveiling my latest portrait (see below). The funny thing about this work is that the hardest part in designing the work seemingly didn’t look hard but that was the reality I encountered in the course of executing the ‘project’. Someone may want to ask ‘what’s the hardest part you’re talking about? The answer lies in the arms. The intricacies involved in designing
a realistic portrait demand a thorough examination of the details of the picture to be portrayed in order to achieve the desired effects. In this case, the aforementioned arms really gave me ‘tough time’ but at the end I came up tops. BREAKING NEWS: This is for those seeking for training opportunity on how to sharpen their skills in drawing realistic pencil portraits, the opportunity is here now. I’ll be conducting online training sessions on “How to make a pencil portrait right from the basics to the perfection point”. You can register your interest and inquiries via my email address: obinna1074@yahoo.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment